Monday, March 10, 2014

Come On In!

Take off your shoes, pour yourself a glass of sweet tea, and stay a while. My name is Lauren, and I'm so glad you've come to visit!

Home is a little slice of farmland somewhere north of Chattanooga, where people still believe in front porch hospitality and there isn't a stop light for miles. Generations of my family have lived and died here, farming the land and building an enduring legacy of people who aren't afraid to work hard and get their hands dirty. For as long as I can remember, I've done my fair share of work by slopping hogs, sorting cattle, and mending fences, and I've loved every minute of it. Even though my career has taken me away from the farm most of the day, nothing makes me happier than coming home to two beautiful horses and pastures full of newly weaned calves.

As we get to know each other better, you'll learn that I'm something of a "Jane of All Trades." I am curious and creative, which means that I'm always up for tackling a DIY project or coming up with a clever solution to everyday problems. Hopefully, I'll inspire you to do a little creating of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment