Friday, April 11, 2014

Building a Bedroom - Guest Room Edition


With a wedding in my near future, I've been spending a lot of quality time with department stores and home decor websites. Trying to combine the style preferences of two people and narrow things down to create one (at least somewhat) cohesive list is proving to be quite the task!

Maybe that's why I've been focusing a lot of my attention on the guest bedroom. Since it's not a space where Brandon or I will be spending a significant amount of time, I can get away with a few things that otherwise might not "jive" with his manly sensibilities.

Here's what I've got so far...


IKEA Vivan Curtains in Grey
IKEA Vift Block Candle
Pinzon Velvet Plush Throw
5 Pc. Canvas Wall Art Set

Like it? Let me know what you think in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment